We’ll be giving away tickets to the Kansas City T-Bones on Facebook and Twitter through out the season!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS TO ENTER.
1. Eligibility: Zarco 66 T-Bones Sweepstakes (the “KC T-Bones Tickets”) is open only to legal residents living within a 30 mile radius of a Zarco 66 and have attained the age of majority in their state of residence. Employees of Zarco 66, Inc., its affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the KC T-Bones Tickets. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Zarco 66, Inc., 1548 East 23rd Street, Lawrence, KS 66044.
3. Timing: Submissions to the KC T-Bones Tickets begins on May 14, 2012 Central Standard Time (“CST”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the KC T-Bones Tickets.
4. How to Enter: KC T-Bones Tickets entries may be submitted on www.facebook.com\Zarco66 and/0r following instructions for entry on Twitter and following the instructions on the website. An entry will not be eligible to win a prize if the entrant does not have a valid e-mail address.
Limit: Each participant may receive a total of one (1) KC T-Bones Tickets entry. Any additional entries requested in excess of this amount will not be included in the drawing pool. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s excess entries and that entrant may be disqualified at the discretion of the Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Winner Selection: Selection of the potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the KC T-Bones Tickets. The potential winners will be notified by email, subject to the entry requirements noted above. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, he/she forfeits prize. The potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that the potential winners are disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by next popular vote from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. All valid entries will remain in the drawing pool for the next drawing.
6. Prizes/ARV/Odds: Two (2) Kansas City T-Bones Baseball tickets. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, and for that particular drawing.
No cash value will be given or paid out. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if it should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prize will be fulfilled within approximately 7 days after the conclusion of the drawing period.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the KC T-Bones Tickets or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the KC T-Bones Tickets constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the KC T-Bones Tickets, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the KC T-Bones Tickets, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the KC T-Bones Tickets or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the KC T-Bones Tickets may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the KC T-Bones Tickets; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the KC T-Bones Tickets; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the KC T-Bones Tickets or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the KC T-Bones Tickets or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the KC T-Bones Tickets, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the KC T-Bones Tickets, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this KC T-Bones Tickets or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the State of Kansas or the appropriate Kansas State Court located in Douglas County, Kansas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this KC T-Bones Tickets, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the KC T-Bones Tickets, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas.
12. Winners List: Sponsor will post the winner. To see the winner, visit www.Zarco66.com.
© 2012 Zarco 66, Inc. All rights reserved.